[PLUG] Job openings [commercial]

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 11:23:46 IST 2006

Hi,

We represent a social organisation. We have following
openings:

1) Office Assistant
	The candidate should be smart with good communication
skills.
	He should have knowledge of Office automation
softwares i.e. word processor, spreadsheet,
presentation etc. and should be conversant with
internet.
	He should have two-wheeler
Job Profile: To handle the office, preparing various
documents, travelling whenever required etc..
	Salary: Rs. 3000/- to 5000/- (depends upon the
experience)
	Job type: Full time

2) Marketing assistant:
	We want to execute 1/2 months project where candidate
is supposed to travel around Pune city and provide
necessary information about our activities to the
schools. The candidate must have 2-wheeler and must be
conversant with Office Automation knowledge. The
organisation will pay suitable remuneration and petrol
expenses.

If you or any of your friend fits in the above
requirements, kindly send email at contact at svs.org.in
or call me at 9422515760.

With regards,

(Anand Kulkarni)