[PLUG] [Commercial] Linux Seminar at SHREE Computer Institue, Nigdi in PCMC area.

manoj mahajan manojmahajan2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 19:33:02 IST 2006

Hi Friends,
I am Manoj Mahajan @SHREE Computer Institue, Nigdi.
Running own computer institue, at Nigdi-Pradhikaranin
PCMC area from last 6 Years, and conducting batches
specially for GNU/Linux Administration &
certification, CCNA and MCSE also!

We are also busy in Corporate training and
implementing Linux Servers, plus maintaining some
AMC sites in MIDC/Bhosary Area.

Again, after 2 Years, we are arranging an
"Introductory GNU/Linux Seminar". We got a lot of CD's

for this from Ubuntu to distribute free!

As we have limited seating capacity, please register
your name, by calling us! Registration fees is Rs.
100/- (for recovering advertisments cost in local
newspapers).

The details for the seminar as:
"Linux for U and Me!"