[PLUG] PPPoE

Pratim Chaudhuri pratimdc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 04:40:32 IST 2006

Dear All,

I am a newbie in Linux.

I have recently installed 64 bit Suse 10.0 on my laptop.

I want to remove windows from my laptop.

But I am facing one hurdle. I have tried a lot and also did a lot of
google search for information related to connecting to "tata indicom" or
"other broad band" connection by using PPPOe in Linux.

But did not get any fruitful information.

If any of you are using Tata indicom broadband in linux (or any other
broad band connection), then please guide me and advice me "how should i
get connected to Internet".

Thanks in advance.

with regards,
Pratim