[PLUG] Iqara Broadband

Nikhil nikhilkaleus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 15:37:09 IST 2006

Hi All,
   It depends on the type of connection they provide
to  the costomer.As far as BSNL broadband is cocern
they connect their modem to the phone line & other
connection goes to to lan card of PC. So in this case
you can use the internet connection with linux. Becose
same settings of windows of lan card can use with
linux.
    So please ask or check out type connection they
are going to provide..it depends on it.

Regards,
Nikhil