[PLUG] (Ref:FLOSSWorld)Request for contact address

neeta mishra mishraneeta1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:59:29 IST 2006

Hi,

The European-Union funded FLOSSWorld project aims to enhance the level of
global
awareness related to FLOSS among various sectors like industry, academia,
government, etc. As a part of this project, we plan to conduct a series of
surveys related to FLOSS, to understand the impact and usage of FLOSS among
developers, employers, government officials and educational institutions
across
India.Please refer to www.flossworld.org for more details about the
FLOSSWorld
project.

We are in the process of collecting contacts in order to circulate the
survey
questionnaires. We have collected a number of contact addresses from the
internet and from references obtained from our regional workshop
participants.Give your experience in FOSS related activities.We seek your
help
in reaching out to as many as people as possible.Could you please mail back
any
contacts you know of among the developer, e-government, academia and
employer
community, to whom, you think, we can send the survey questionnaires. Also,
let
us know if you would like to partiicpate in the survey.

Thanks and Regards,
FLOSSWorld team, C-DAC Mumbai

 mailto:aparna at cdacmumbai.in
         neeta at cdacmumbai.in