[PLUG] [OT] Dataone SmartAX MT 841`Configuration

Vikas Garud vikas at techqual.com
Fri Apr 28 15:47:53 IST 2006

On Friday 28 April 2006 20:10, devendralaulkar at gmail.com wrote:

> If you have messed up the settings pretty badly, you can perform a
> master reset. I think there is a hole in the back of the modem where
> you can depress a switch; similar to the ones found on CD-Rom drives.
> Using this, the default factory settings will be restored.
>
> Be sure to check the manual before doing this though.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did not try it for two reasons:

1.  I don't think the settings are messed up that badly (In fact, I have
been able to get it working in some fashion by following instructions
in resply from Raghavendra Bhat.

2.  I am not sure if the factory settings are suitable for Dataone.  The
manual is not helpful in this matter.  For all I know, BSNL may have
configured the devices to suit dataone connectivity.

Thanks
Vikas Garud

Some random thoughts:
--
People who claim they don't let little things bother them have never
slept in a room with a single mosquito.