[PLUG] Some prob with FC4

Urvish Acharya urvish_acharya at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 18 12:06:10 IST 2006

hi,
i am urvish acharya a B.E student..
i am facing some problems regding my FedoraCore 4.
1>I am not able to AUTO MOUNT my harddisks. I m making
some changes in "\etc\fstab" which i used to do
earlier with FC1/FC2 and it used to work properly.But
in FC4 whatever command i m giving in "fstab",shows an
error..i've tried by HDD type as "vfat"/"fat32" none
of them seems to be working..
plz help me out as i want to get rid out mounting my
hard disks every time i boot my machine.

2>Can anyone tell me how to run JAVA programs in
LINUX?i mean i am not aware of where exactly /jdk/bin
is present..from where to compile and run the
programs?

thx & regds..

urvish