[PLUG] Using TC editor In Linux

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 07:42:19 IST 2006

On 8/27/06, Kaustubh Gadkari <kaustubh at adotout.net> wrote:
> Hi Aniket,
>
> You can use gcc to compile your programs on your RedHat. The programs
> can be written in any text editor, like vi(m) or emacs. You might also
> want to check out IDEs like Anjuta (although I've never really used it,
> and therefore cannot tell you how good an IDE it is.)

I would suggest ANJUTA coz it's simply the best !!
I am using it for quite a long time now and i can assure it's stability !

you can download anjuta rpm from any of the website and install !

it even offers help while editing and is also quite smart with debugging !

Also,
K Develop is also not bad !
You might want to try this out coz it's used heavily !!

I use both of them quite regularly, so if you have any queries feel
free to ask, i would be glad to answer them !

Thank You,
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RohanDighe

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.