[PLUG] Gnunify 07?

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:37:26 IST 2006

> Can we have a session on "How to do a successful business using Open Source"
>
> A lot of SME's / Start-up's use windoze for their work, where they can
> surely use GNU/Linux.
>
> I think the SME's / Start-up's need to understand that GNU/Linux now
> has a mature desktop and can be used in production environment,
> outside the server room.
>
> Just an Idea, any takers?

Well, i might be interested in doing this talk !!!
I have been reading a lot about this one and also i have worked upon a
paper "Open Source as a business model" and it goes into depth of how
you can do exactly of "what you are just pointing out !"

Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RohanDighe

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.