[PLUG] Abt fedora core 6 DVD wid LFY...

Rohan Dighe linuxdominatrix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 19:27:18 IST 2006

On 12/6/06, KAPIL <axn_kapil at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> hi all,
>          i read a mail, someone was sayin that DVD quality shipped wid Linux for you are not so good as compared to the PC quest megazine, is it true? cause i'm waiting for DEc 2006 isie of LFY for fedora core DVD,
>        and will you plz tell me which megazine i should purchase Linux For you or PC Quest?

Well, the Linux4u has a DVD which has 6 iso's and you need to burn
each of them to a separte disc and then install the operating systems

whereas PCQUEST has a bootable DVD and you don't need to worry about anything !

hope this solves your problem !

thank you !
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.