[PLUG] Linux OS on Compaq 3070tu

Vikrant Birajdar vikrant.vb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 17:43:36 IST 2006

Hi All,

I have bought HP Compaq 3070tu laptop, and now i want to install some
good Linux OS on it,
I tried Fedora 5 and Suse 10, but both OS doesnt seems to be compatible
Theres no sound and Screen resolution is 800x600 (not able to change
it), I tried to change the  resolution by editing xorg.conf file but
no use.
So pls could anybody tel me which OS could be compatible with my laptop

Second problem is I have installed fedora 5 on one of PC, but it is
not able to play sound, what could be possible reason??
sound card is realtek.

Thanks,
Vikrant