[PLUG] open source projects

Ashish Belagali belagali at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:14:08 IST 2006

Let me answer Yagnesh's point...

Yes, the penetration of platforms like linux is still quite limited, and it
has a lot to do with the availability of knowledge around you. Every
hardware fellow knows how to install windows but does not have linux
knowledge. I've been encouraging hardware vendors to learn linux.

Remember that wherever there is a pain area, there is an opportunity. Think
whether you want to tap it in Surat. I am sure there are a lot of people
around you who internally hate using illegal pirated operating system, and
would be glad to find an alternative.

Then again, all open source is not just the operating systems...

/Ashish