[PLUG] Why are students/colleges not using *nix systems

Amol ceo at fountaintechnologies.net
Sun Dec 24 13:10:52 IST 2006

Hello,

I think so the main cause of concern is as follows

1. Most Colleges are inspired by the bigger companies who want ready made
people and have no concern to check up the Labs and the development
infrastructure.

2. If Linux/Unix really has to reach into the colleges then we people at
PLUG need to conduct more seminars and meetings in Colleges and have special
promotion campaigns to make people aware about what is happening in the real
world.

Amol S Chawathe
CEO, Fountain Technologies
Hiring - PHP/MYSQL people!