[PLUG] Seeking Linux Gurus for Educational Venture

Atanu Dey atanudey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 08:27:11 IST 2006

Hi all at PLUG:

As part of a new commercial venture that will provide educational
services to educational institutions, I am interested in building a
server -centric technology platform (servers, LAN, and network
computers or thin clients). To that end, I am seeking Linux server
software gurus for either consultation or full time employment. The
company is based in the Pune/Mumbai region.

My sincere apologies if this message is not appropriate to the forum.
Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Sincerely,
Atanu
09823-931-931