[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] CAffordable OSS CDs/DVDs

Raseel Bhagat raseelbhagat at rediffmail.com
Tue Jul 11 23:43:24 IST 2006

Hi,
  please don't think this is a SPAM of any kind.
I am a Linux (and OSS) enthusiast and  a moderately active member in the Bangalore and Bombay LUG mailing lists.

I have just started out with a venture called The OpenSourceDeal.
I plan to cater to the insatiable appetite of Indian OSS enthusiasts, newbies, converts and anyone else who may care to join in with an onslaught of OpenSource Software .

Check out out site at :
http://osd.byethost8.com/

Please feel free to forward this to your friends, girl-friends, imaginary friends, LUGs, other mailing lists and whoever else you think might find this site useful.

Thanks,
Raseel.

Thanks
Raseel Bhagat