[PLUG] looking for a parttime job

archana acharya archana.a17 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:45:40 IST 2006

  hello everyone
 i have been learning linux from past a year and am interested in a part
time job.am currently in my final year bca. i have completed rh 033 133, and
am about to complete rh 253 within the next 15 days wherein i'll be geting
an attendence certificate from redhat for all these three modules.and a
grade certificate from the institute i plan to give rhce next year.salary no
issue. if u have any openings please do inform.
i have also managed to clear three brainbench linux administration oriented
certifications which can be viewed in my transcript available on the site.
my highest score is 3.20 attained in redhat linux administration.apart from
this the other two cleared are
1.linux general administration
2.redhat9 administration.
thankyou