[PLUG] [OT] Need Assistance

BISWADIP GOSWAMI biswadip_g at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:00:44 IST 2006

Hi
I am into my final year of Computer Engineering(BE). I need assistance in
getting a sponsorship for the project that i and my partner are going to
undertake,commencing in the month of july. I would like to inform before
hand that we are a group of two and are interested in "game programming". We
are interested in developing an AI based game to be precise and we need
assistance as well as tech-support.
Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Regards

Biswadip Goswami