[PLUG] Possibly [OT] : Looking for some article/documentation

Shirish Agarwal shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 20:13:18 IST 2006

Hi all,
        I don't know on which of the mailing lists I had read one of the
hyperlinks/articles which described how the Americans stole some of the
ideas from different countries throughout history & then turning around
coming up with the patent idea. I did try to google it but either was
coming up with too many results or none at all. The article is between 6
months to a yr. old. Thanx in advance.

				    --
                             Shirish Agarwal
                          Life is a dream Enjoy it!