[PLUG] Re: NIC on Linux

Nikhil kale.nikhil at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 11:01:54 IST 2006

Hi All,
If any need to install NIC for any PC which does not have NIC, he can use
PRONET lan cards. It work finely with linux OS. It cost around 250/- to
300/- This is NIC is commantly available at any computer vender.
           If any does not get it , it is available at CONTINETAL COMPUTERS
Behind Smoke-in jose, Opp of Sai Petrol Pump, J.M.Road, Deccan.

Regards
Nikhil