[PLUG] [29-03-06] CSLinux Meeting Reminder

Amit Karpe amitkarpe at vsnl.net
Tue Mar 28 15:56:28 IST 2006

Hi all ,
	We announce that comming Wednesday we have Meeting at  Department of
Statistics, University of Pune  .
( CSLUG -> Computer Science Linux User Group . )

Agenda / Talk will be

1) CSLinux Project discusion  			( by CSLUG team )
We are developing Computer Science GNU/Linux Distribution .
So planing and delegation of work will be decided at Meeting .
We want more more contributer for this project .

Time: 5:30 pm onwards
Date: 29-03-06
Place:  Pune University .
 Department of Statistics,
University of Pune,
Pune - 411007.
[ To find it easier within the university campus, ask
for the Mathematics department, Sanskrit Department and
Health Center. The stats dept is right behind the
Maths dept. It is close to the open canteen more
popularly known as Shantiniketan. ]
Contact number -:
Amit Karpe 9226745408.
Archis Gore 9371058022 .