[PLUG] Pune Java Meet - Introduction To Groovy

Webmaster at PLUG webmaster at plug.org.in
Thu Mar 30 08:43:22 IST 2006

Hello

Sorry about your post getting delayed.  The PLUG website and the mailing list has been shifted to a new hosting, we had announced the same in the last PLUG meeting and had asked everyone to re-subscribe to the PLUG mailing list, you mail was probably held as a *post by non-member* and you must have had recived a reply from asking you to resubscribe to the list.

I would also request to tell your friends who were subscribed to the mailing list earilear to resubscribe to the list again.

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:07:37 +0530
"Pratham ( प्रथम )" <pratham.vishnu at gmail.com> wrote:

>   Hi there ,
>

>                       This was posted on PLUG on Mar-24  & received it
> on my mail account today at 10:38 am. !!!    Can any body tell me what
> could possibly the reason.

Regards
~~~~~~~~~

From