[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Linux Device Driver Training from Professionals

Concepts Systems courses at conceptssys.com
Thu May 25 11:42:36 IST 2006

Hello All,

With a growing demand for Linux System Professionals,
we are pleased to announce a new weekend batch of
"Linux System Programming & Device Drivers" for
working professionals and Engineers.

Course Highlights:
Linux System Programming
    -Operating Systems Basics
    -System Calls for I/O
    -Multithreading and Synchronization
    -Interprocess communication
    -Memory Management
    -Memory mapped files
    -UNIX/ POSIX files and File Systems
    -Pipes
Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LinuxSysPro.pdf
Linux Device Driver
    -Intel x86 Fundamentals
    -Linux Kernel source tree
    -Character, Block device drivers
    -Memory Management
    -System Call hooking
    -Kernel Threading and synchronization
    -Virtual File System driver
Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LDD.pdf

Labs:
Carefully designed labs and exercises which will help
participants to apply knowledge gained through
lectures immediately in their assignments.

Starting Date    : 28th May. 2006
Duration         : 2.5 months
Timings          : Saturday and Sunday 03:00 PM -
06:00 PM
Venue            : Concepts Systems, Pune

About 'Concepts Systems':
Concepts Systems Educational Services has always been
in forefront for providing software professionals and
aspirants with best-of-the-breed technologies which
ensure that professionals/students remain on the
cutting edge of technology and continue to win their
goals. Concepts already has many leading software
companies like Oracle India, Nvidia Corporation, HP
India, KPIT Cummins etc. as its clients. High Quality
training from experienced Systems Experts is the
hallmark of our training division.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the
earliest since there are limited seats. If you have
any queries, mail us on training at conceptssys.com

For customized on-site training for your team, send a
mail to info at conceptssys.com

Thanks & Regards,
Concepts Systems Educational Services Division
Nirmal Complex, Nr. Vanaz Corner,
Paud Rd. Kothrud.
Pune - 411038
Maharashtra, India.