[PLUG] Exatt.net Broadband

श्रीधर नारायण दैठणकर ghodechhap at ghodechhap.net
Wed Nov 1 10:49:03 IST 2006

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 10:12, Vaibhav Kulkarni wrote:
> Maybe you could try Reliance.
> I'm having Reliance broadband connection since about a month. No
> problems till now. Charges are pretty OK too (Rs. 450 for unlimited
> download).

Damn if you do damn if you don't...

Reliance is chasing corporate customers.. apparently nobody believes that one
can run a software business from home.. Lot of people don't believe that and
treat the customers like slaves..

I wish I could pay 1000/- p.m. to get two independent links.. I am willingto
do that only if I could.. Not many areas has more than one broadband
provider.

 Shridhar