[PLUG] Want to learn RT LINUX

Atul Sowani sowani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 10:47:51 IST 2006

Similarly, anyone has tried installing and using uC-Linux (successfully)?

I could install it on my machine and have got it to work to the point
where it boots up and shows the nice handheld device emulator on the
screen. But further to that, I couldn't do much, for example, I wanted
to write, compile and run my own "hello world" program and I couldn't
get it to compile (though I have the tool chain in place).

Along with RT-Linux, would like to hear about uCLinux too!

Thanks,
Atul.