[PLUG] please suggest how and where to start...

chaitanya Ralegaonkar ralegaonkar_chaitanya at rediffmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:23:33 IST 2006

I am a kernel newbie currently searching a job in Linux as a programmer. I am currently pursuing M.E. from V.I.T.,Pune. I wanted to know where and  how should I search job in this area. AFAIK mostly one should have 2+ years of experience to work in kernel programming area.
So can any one please suggest me companies where I can apply as a fresher.
I am sorry if I had broke rules regarding posting on the mailing list.

Thank you all,