[PLUG] I need Ubuntu-6.10 installable for i386

Prateek Tandon smilingindian at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:54:22 IST 2006

On 07/11/06, sco1984 at gmail.com <sco1984 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Following distro's are available with me .
>
> edubuntu-6.10-live-i386   [ 692 MB ]
> berry 0.45 [ 409 MB ]
> Ubuntu-6.10 installable downloading ...
>
> If any1 want these distro's contact me on my E-MAil AdDrEsS or CeLl PhOnE
> :
> 9960642042
>
> Dear Amey,

                    If you have finished downloading the latest Ubuntu -
6.10 (installable and NOT the LiveCD) for
i386 then I would like to bring blank CD(s) to you and get it written.
I live in Viman nagar in Pune. When
may I meet you tomorrow
on saturday (11th November) else on sunday (12th November)?
                    Please let me know.
                    Thank you,
        Yours sincerely,
        Prateek Tandon.