[PLUG] Looking for a perl programmer

Andreas Pigni a.pigni at bluewin.ch
Sat Nov 11 04:12:35 IST 2006

Dear All,

I wondered if you could help me for the following task. First, I just
mention that I am a student here in Law in Switzerland.

I would like to have in a single document (preferably excel) a list of
all the European patent attorneys with contact details. This information
is available from the internet. All these attorneys can be found at the
following link: http://www.european-patent-office.org/reps/search.html

It seems that there are 8353 members.

Thus, it seems that perl could be useful to fetch all the entries from
0001 to 8353:

http://www.european-patent-office.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/vi00n006/reps/deta
il.pl.cgi?id=001 to
http://www.european-patent-office.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/vi00n006/reps/deta
il.pl.cgi?id=8353

I wondered if someone could write the script for me, provide it to me
and also provide an excel table with all the entries with all the
contact details in there for each attorney (half a day of work?). Of
course, I would pay the programmer for that. Please let me know how much
that would cost me (student price if possible
).

Please let me know as soon as possible if someone (you, a friend?) could
do this task for me.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards,

Andreas