[PLUG] Can we file PIL (Public Interest Litigation)

YAGNESH N DESAI ynd at hzw.ltindia.com
Tue Nov 14 09:36:16 IST 2006

Thanks Sridhar;

Your point well taken. On point no 1 I will be surly
looking for a verdict. Also my broad vision is that
Govt. should have policy where it discourages
new enterant with single O/S or software support.

I can ask for the specifications to the vendors.
But being a novice on hardware how do I frame the
question. . ?

I think we can plan and start making online Database.
My other intention was to put a tag of linux enabled by supplier.

Another thing is I was thinking of writing a letter to TOI (Surat)
If they can cover an article on "Linux". (Where I might give away
Linux CD @ Rs.25/-)
If someone can give details for such article it would be rich
in content.

Its an idea I have just got.

Yagnesh