[PLUG] [Commercial] Rs. 7500 only for Full time Linux Certification - training in Pimpri-Chinchwad ( PCMC ) Pune area

manoj mahajan manojmahajan2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 09:55:32 IST 2006

Namaskar Punekar-Pluggies Mandali,
How are you? Everything Fine Naa?

First time in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad(PCMC) Area,
we, are very happy to announce a Full-time Linux
Certification Training on Enterprise Linux Servers!
The details for the batch is as:

Linux Certification Training
============================
Duration : 5 days - Full time
Starting date: 29th Nov. to 3rd Dec 2006.
Timings: From 10 AM onwards (8 to 10 Hrs per day)
Syllabus: Entire coverage for certification exam with
extra labs!
Total Fees: 7500/- only!
Course Outline:
   1. What is Linux and Free Software Foundation (FSF)
   2. Installation of Linux - Setting Distribution
Server
   3. Using GNOME and KDE - Desktop Environments
   4. Managing Linux using graphical tools
   5. Basic Unix commands - File, Disk and User
management
   6. Understanding Linux boot process
   7. File system Administration and Quota management
   8. Kickstart(answer file)installation and Software
management
   9. User and Group management
  10. System administration and Printing Server - CUPS
  11. Linux Services, RAID and LVM Configuration
  12. The Apache Web & Squid Proxy Server
  13. NFS and Samba (SMB) Server
  14. Domain Name Service (BIND)
  15. Electronic Mail - Sendmail/Pop3/Imap Server
  16. OpenSSH and DHCP Server
  17. The X Window - X.org Server
  18. Setting Security and Firewall
  19. Troubleshooting and System Recovery
  20. Extra Troubleshooting labs

The batch runs for 5 days "4 days hands-on training +
1 day troubleshooting lab". As exam is
lab-based-performance based, No Theory - Everything
Practically from Basic Unix commands to Advance Server
Setup.

Trainer: Manoj S. Mahajan, having 12 Yrs of training
expertise and passed RHCE on EL 4.0 with first
attempt.

We are also conducting Corporate training and
implementing Linux Servers, plus maintaining some
AMC sites in MIDC/Bhosari Area.

Other certification offers:
                       MCSE (2+1/2 months) = 7500/-
                           CCNA (2 months) = 4500/-
      Wireless Net.& Securities  (1 month) = 4000/-
               H/w & Networking (2 months) = 4000/-
                MS-Exchange 2007 (1 month) = 4000/-
       MS-ISA 2006 Enterprise Ed.(1 month) = 4000/-

Batches: Morning-Evening or Sat-Sunday, Part/Full
Time!

We are located at:
SHREE Computer Institute,
25/416, Behind Vasu Wade Wala,
Nr. Krishna Mandir, Bhel Chowk, Sindhunagar,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune - 44.

Don't go for Certification only, it's only a piece of
paper! Learn from experts to make your career success,
with "Perfect-Knowledge of the System".
Do practically - No False commitments!

Please call me on 9423022370 or mail me on
manojmahajan2010 at gmail.com, if you want to discuss
anything else.

Thanks,

--
Have a Nice day!
--

Manoj S. Mahajan
   MCSE 2003+MCSE-Security+MCSE-Messaging,

Please Note:
We are not authorized training center (ATC) or not
related to any company, from Linux or MS world.
We are committed for quality training, to give
you a complete knowledge and make perfect
administrator!
Happy learning!