[PLUG] unable to start Linux on PI Digital Equipment

YAGNESH N DESAI ynd at hzw.ltindia.com
Tue Nov 21 09:59:42 IST 2006

Thanks for the Hint;

I was also of the expecting the same opinion. I checked into to the BIOS and
"Large Disk Access Mode" was set to DOS. I changed it to
Others. I think it should work as the said Linux partition starts at
@5.2GB as compared to 8GB restriction.

But it is still not working.

I think again I will have to install the Linux with BIOS set up at
"Large Disk Access Mode" changed.

Yagnesh.

>>> stargazer.dave at gmail.com 21/11/2006 12:38 AM >>>

I am not very sure about this, but it could be the old problem of BIOS
not being able to look beyond cylinder 1024 on your HDD.  Very likely
with the old MoBox.

-nd