[PLUG] Any view on python

YAGNESH N DESAI ynd at hzw.ltindia.com
Mon Nov 27 09:01:41 IST 2006

I have already started with the Python tutorials. . .

By the way I also use many of the VBA macros in Excel at office.
Can such thing can be done with python since it can be used as
a scripting language.

Now that I heard that Open Office has also started supproting the VBA macros
I should be able to use them directly in the OOO.

>>> aag.lists at gmail.com 26/11/2006 12:24 PM >>>
On 11/26/06, YAGNESH N DESAI <ynd at hzw.ltindia.com> wrote:
> Python came to my mind considering that I might want to
> use the "PythonCAD" and might be able to contribute.
>
> While being a Mechanical engineer I am more into the Project
> Management/Control. Hence would also develop a database application
> may be web based.

Hmmm ... python might be better than C in these cases.

--
aditya