[PLUG] Confirmation. PLUG meeting for October 2006

sudhanwa Jogalekar sudhanwa.com at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 14:32:50 IST 2006

Hi,

PLUG meeting for October 2006 is scheduled on "Saturday 7th October, 2006,  4
pm @ SICSR.

These are the details:
Location: SICSR, Atur Centre, Model Colony.
Room No 704. 7th floor ( room no. may change )
Time 4 pm

Agenda:

Talk on Backup related topics on Linux platform. (General backup
scnerio and/or "amanda"
specific topic depending on the response. This could go in two
sessions, one for this meeting and other for next meeting.) This talk
is by K.K. George, Director, India Development Operations, Zmanda
Technologies, India Pvt. Ltd.

To find out more about Zmanda, please visit http://www.zmanda.com

Any other topic/s coming up during the meeting. Probably on something
Devendra had suggested * 'bootable USB drive'  *  some days back.

We will be getting CD sets for the people who have already booked
them. Please collect the CDs. If anybody wants to book any CDs, please
send a mail to me or Dexter. We will try to get them. FC5 CDs are now
available with us.

We will be accepting formal membership at the meeting.

Kindly make yourself available for the meeting.

Thanks and regards.