[PLUG] query regarding n/w card

Neelesh Gurjar neel.gurjar at linuxmail.org
Fri Oct 13 12:58:07 IST 2006

Did u install RH 9 with Everything ? if yes then please try follwoing commands
try
setup

here select nework or you can give
netconfig

here you can put ip address and subnet.

then type

service network restart

if u have tried this all then you have to recompile kernel from source and u have to select proper driver for ur ntw card. It ia very easy to compile kernel. If u want to do u can mail me at

neel.hjs at gmail.com or contact on 9892105060