[PLUG] ubuntu loading error : only one processor found!

Vaibhav Kulkarni netvaibhav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 12:52:39 IST 2006

On 10/31/06, archana acharya <archana.a17 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all,
> i have been trying solve a problem that i have been facing while
> trying to install unbuntu on my computer but i keep on getting the
> error "only one processor found" and the machine hangs.

I remember getting a similar error message on my machine while booting
Knoppix. Although the error message is displayed, the booting process
continues successfully after that. Maybe the reason for you machine
hanging is not the "only one processor found" error. Did you try
another distribution?

--
Vaibhav