[PLUG] [Commercial] Linux System and Device Driver Programming from Professionals

Concepts Systems courses at conceptssys.com
Mon Sep 11 13:05:18 IST 2006

Hello All,

Linux System and Device Driver Programming training is one of flagship
training solutions offered by Concepts Systems. This training has become
special one due to Concepts faculties having experience in File Systems,
Storage and Embedded Space. Next weekend batch of Linux System and Kernel
programming is starting from Saturday, 16th September 2006.

Course Highlights:
-------------------
Linux System Programming:
-Operating Systems Basics                -Memory Management
-System Calls for I/O                    -Memory mapped files
-Multithreading and Synchronization      -UNIX/ POSIX files and File Systems

-Interprocess communication              -Pipes
Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LinuxSysPro.pdf

Linux Kernel Programming:
-Intel x86 Fundamentals                   -System Call hooking
-Linux Kernel source tree                 -Kernel Threading and
synchronization
-Character, Block device drivers          -Virtual File System driver
-Memory Management
Detail syllabus is available at
http://www.conceptssys.com/SyllabusPdf/LDD.pdf

Starting Date: Saturday, 16th Sep 2006
-------------

Duration: 2.5 months
--------

Days & Timings: Saturday and Sunday 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM
--------------

Venue:
-----
Concepts Systems,
3rd Floor, Nirmal Complex,
Nr. Vanaz Corner Bus Stop,
Paud Road,  Kothrud,
Pune - 411038.

Registration: We encourage you to register at the earliest since there are
limited seats.
------------

If you have any queries feel free to call us on 020-25381126 Or mail us at
training at conceptssys.com.

About Us:
--------
Concepts Systems is Pune based Training Consultancy having expertise in core
systems. Concepts already has many leading software companies like EMC, HP,
Nvidia, Oracle India, KPIT Cummins etc. as its clients. Systems Technology
Experts having Industry exposure forms backbone of Concepts Training
Division.

Concepts Systems has remarkable history of guiding projects in core systems.
Concepts sponsored projects have been doing very well at various software
competitions having won the Prizes at IIT Techfest, MIT, Modern, VIT,
PICT-Concepts etc. For more information, please visit our website
www.conceptssys.com.

Thanks & Regards,
Team, Concepts Systems.