[PLUG] Best Linux for Desktop Users

A G subscrive at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 09:58:49 IST 2006

There's some site, which has a poll of which distro suites you.
I forgot the site name. You can google.

PCLinuxOS or Linspire or Ubuntu + Easybuntu (whatever that tools name) etc will take care of your multimedia requirement.
I dont know abt the TV tuner.

My personal advice would be to completely lock down win2k you if are using it - ie use non admin login for daily needs, use ntfs with restricted privileges etc. Many of your current frustration (i guess) with viruses etc will go.
Of course you also need to use a better applications like firefox browser (rather than IE) etc.

~A.