[PLUG] To Ranjit / my connection

Eugene L. eugene_lazian at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 03:21:58 IST 2007

I am using DSL. Dial-up is entirely out of date here.

On demand or 24 hrs? I cannot tell the one from the
other, I am afraid. I connect whenever I want with no
time limits. But I have to click on the icon, and if I
don't surf for several minutes, I go off the line.

The connection is via Ethernet card. My computer is
somewhat 5 years old.

Yes, Knoppix is a German invention, but you guys seem
to have gone much farther on using it and besides, I
like the way you explain things.

Regards,
Gene