[PLUG] [ot] make free - ruin the country.

Desi Penguin desipenguin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:20:09 IST 2007

> I had applied for it as soon as it was launched - I registered five
> times through the net and phone, but to no avail.  The BSNL call
> centre people now ask you to rather do a paper application, because
> they know that other modes will not be followed up. Finally, I had to
> submit a paper application, and do some hard follow-up with the local

I have applied thru paper at least twice, and did some follow up as well. I
was informed that they'll open up new exchange in my area around July, and
then I'll get Broadband easily. That is just few months wait, right ? Wrong.
They informed me of this in May 2006 :) Off course it was probably my
mistake I didn't ask them "July of which year", I naively assumed July of
same year (2006)

The moral of the story is: you can't win, you can't break even, you
> cannot even quit the game.

Sad part is, I haven't been lucky with private players even :(
I was able to get connection thru YOU telecom (then it was called Iqara) it
worked for a while, then they had permissions issue. Now I have exatt, it
has been down since a week, their expert engineer left, and the rest have no
clue how to fix their network now. I was promised it will be fixed today.
Lets see how that goes.

-DP

--
On the internet, no one knows you are a penguin
Check my blog at http://desipenguin.blogspot.com/