[PLUG] Hindi Educational Games launched!!!

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 20:13:37 IST 2007

Hi,

We are very glad to announce that SVS has successfully
launched Gcompris Educational Games into Hindi
language. The whole country will be benefited by this
software. Kindly download it from
http://svs.org.in/Downloads.html

Gcompris is a suite of educational software useful for
the age group between 2 to 10. I request open source
people to distribute this software in various schools.

I may also add here that we are localizing Gcompris
software into Urdu language as well. You will get Urdu
Gcompris within next few weeks.

For any problems, kindly revert me back.

Thanks.
regards,

Anand
Pune