[PLUG] Skills Camp Pune

Rohan Dighe rsdighe at fedoraproject.org
Sat Aug 4 23:46:00 IST 2007

> We will record video and screencasts for all sessions which will be
> edited and made freely available on the internet under a cc license so
> all the world can appreciate your generosity, learn from your sage
> wisdom, and contact you when they decide it would be easier to
> contract your services than climb the same mountains of experience you
> have crested.
>
> No skill is too small, no tool too humble to justify a training
> session at SkillsCamp. Remember, no matter how junior you feel, there
> are hundreds of millions of people on the internet who know less than
> you and will appreciate whatever small nuggets of wisdom you have to
> share.
>
> Think of NEO and the Kung Fu program in The Matrix.  It all starts here !!
>
> August 18th
> Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
> 7th Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
> Model Colony, Pune -16.
>
> register to attend and give a session on the Wiki.

does anyone want to hear and see a demo on UMBRELLO (UML MODELLING
TOOL) i know UML modelling quite well and also the project management
tool in linux??

i can do that at the skillscamp.. please let me know !

thank you !
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.