[PLUG] [Commercial] KOPERA Software - Embedded/Linux Jobs

Kopera Software jobsindia at koperasw.com
Thu Feb 1 16:53:50 IST 2007

Kopera Software http://www.koperasw.com is a small-size company with
expert teams of software developers in India, Silicon Valley, and
the UK. Kopera has built partnerships with key silicon manufacturers &
OEMs in consumer electronics field, and helped the companies execute
product plans. Software developed by our team is running inside
Audio Video Receiver and DTV products of some world famous companies,
such as Sony, Harman/Kardon, Onkyo, Genesis Microchip, Cirrus Logic etc.

We are expanding our team at Pune and seeking for talented software
developers who excel at delivering innovative products while working
in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.

Designation: Sr/Software Developer / Team Lead
Profile:
- _Most important_: Aptitude to learn something new and Competence to take
responsibility
- Software Design skills
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hands-on experience in C/C++ programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both technical and
cross functional
- Experience with _or_ enthusiasm for at least _one or more_ of following
areas::
    - Embedded Linux
    - Linux Device Drivers, Kernel, Low-level programming
    - Developing Graphics tool-kit library
    - Knowledge of TV / Video signals
    - Audio DSP programming
    - Graphics device driver programming

Job Description:
- Responsible for Developing System/Embedded/Low-level software for home
entertainment systems
- Interaction with international customers to understand requirements and
deliver the product
- Understand, Define or Create interface specifications
- Design Software modules and Hands-on programming
- Mentoring team members, technical project management
- The job provides a great opportunity to learn and work on state-of-the-art
technology

Experience: Minimum 3 years
Location: Pune
Reply To: jobsindia at koperasw.com ("jobsindia_at_koperasw_dot_com")