[PLUG] Accessing Windows Server through Citrix using Fedora 4

Satyajit Purandare satya.purandare at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:07:46 IST 2007

Dear Team,

I am using Fedora 4 to connect Citrix server (VPN) which runs on the Windows
2003.  Till this point my login works very fine and on my profile page, I am
able to see the RDC to our other windows 2003 servers and other application
shortcuts . Once I click on any of the shortcuts there, a pop appeared
asking what to do with ICA file. I have installed latest v 9 of citrix
client on my machine and still getting this error.
I am using FireFox and now trying installing Java plug ins.

Please suggest is this possible to access Win2003 server from fedora through
Citrix and using FireFox or any other browser ? if yes whats the simplest
way to achieve.

My windows 98 is really poor in connecting and I belive in linux
capabilities.... please help !

Thx in advance,

Satya.