[PLUG] [Commercial] GUI/OSD Developer

Kopera Software jobsindia at koperasw.com
Thu Feb 8 11:40:00 IST 2007

Kopera Software http://www.koperasw.com is a small-size company with
expert teams of software developers in India, Silicon Valley, and
the UK. Kopera has built partnerships with key silicon manufacturers &
OEMs in consumer electronics field, and helped the companies execute
product plans. Software developed by our team is running inside
Audio Video Receiver and DTV products of some world famous companies,
such as Sony, Harman/Kardon, Onkyo, Genesis Microchip, Cirrus Logic etc.

We are expanding our team at Pune and seeking for talented software
developers
who excel at delivering innovative products while working in a fast-paced,
dynamic environment.

Designation: GUI/OSD Developer
Profile:
- Most important: Aptitude to learn something new and Competence to take
responsibility
- Experience in C/C++ programming
- Comfortable with Object Oriented concepts
- Eye for quality and esthetic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Job Description:
- Understand, Define or Create user interface specifications
- Responsible for Developing GUI/OSD for home-entertainment products
- The job provides a great opportunity to learn and work on state-of-the-art
technology

Qualification: MCA/MCM/MCS/BE. Experienced QA/Tester may apply.

Experience: Minimum 1 year
Location: Pune
Reply To: jobsindia at koperasw.com ("jobsindia_at_koperasw_dot_com")
Job Code: PNQ07UIPL