[PLUG] some clarifications on GPL

Yagnesh Desai ynd at lntenc.com
Wed Jan 10 14:13:03 IST 2007

Atul;
Sorry, it became so confusing. Its my fault.

I thought that you are going to ship a software/package
with GPL. While the standard GPL is not fitting
your requirement hence you are in process of drafting
a "Public Lisense".

There are people who use a bit changed Public Lisence to
make it from CopyLEFT to copyCENTER.

If above is not true please forget the further communication.

If yes :

You intend to change some words of the popular GPL.
Under such presumption I asked:
"Why are you not using the original GPL?"

If you are not in process of drafting such copyCENTER kind of
Lisense then I appologize for the confussion created.

Regards
Yagnesh