[PLUG] novel ways

ಓಂ guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:38:29 IST 2007

i noticed this only few days back... and i am still wondering about
what must be the reason...

PLUG's link of available Free Software CD's webpage does not even have
the mention of distribution OpenSUSE.

Indeed this is a Novel way to protest about Novell's signing the
business agreement with Microsoft :-)

Another thing that was worth noticing (after searching internet) about
S.u.S.E. was that the distribution was originally based on Slackware
and is almost the same age....
That was a new piece of information for me too.  I first heard of
S.u.S.E (I think) in 1999 or later.
--
Sometimes I think, rest of the times I pretend...