[PLUG] [COMMERCIAL] Opening for GTK / PHP

mahesh sheth mahesh2596 at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 11:23:29 IST 2007

Hi,

  "I have heard that it
is hard to find PHP-only developers as people tend to move ahead to Java for
career advancement, and therefore you only find freshers in this space."

  Is there any company that gives training in GTK / PHP etc. As for all our products
  we are developing them on Unix flavours. As one can make a packaged hardware box.

  If any fresher with enough knowledge in QT/KDE, GTK, GLADE or PHP / Apache can
  surely  submit their resumes.

  Regards
  Mahesh Sheth

Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com> wrote:
  On 5/9/07, mahesh sheth wrote:

> 1> PHP
> indepth knowledge of PHP, Configuring Apache, pgSQL, mySQL
>
> 2> GTK / GNOME
> GTK widgets, embedding browsers in GTK windows, OpenGL, XLib

Everybody (including myself, some months back) has been looking for PHP
developers. What is the hit:miss ratio on this one? I have heard that it
is hard to find PHP-only developers as people tend to move ahead to Java for
career advancement, and therefore you only find freshers in this space.

Am I right?