[PLUG] [OT] plan 9

Anant Narayanan anant at kix.in
Fri May 25 15:48:47 IST 2007

> Do you use it on an experimental basis or for regular work? Can you
> give a talk/demo in the PLUG meeting sometime?

I run it on a virtual machine, primarily for a Summer of Code project.
Although I would like to migrate to using it as my primary OS - the lack
of a decent video player is stopping me from doing so. Hopefully the
situation will be different in a year or so.

I would love to give a talk on Plan 9, but it will be a logistical
problem since I am currently in Bangalore. Perhaps in Gnunify' 08 :)

Cheers,
--
Anant Narayanan
http://www.kix.in/