[PLUG] [OT] plan 9

guru.is.on.vi at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:05:50 IST 2007

I think it was somewhere aroung 1999-2000 a friend sent me a white
paper or a research paper about "Plan 9" which basically discussed
about how we won't be seeing any more great research in the field of
OS.

Well, I am glad it is turning out, that there is actually working
version of Plan 9.  I did visit the site and took a look at
screenshots.  Reminded me of my old experiments of doing xprogramming
on Sun sparkstations 10-15 years ago.  Ahhaa... I just remembered
original Motif like look of this Plan 9 snapshot.

My question (just to quench my sily curiosity)... is "Plan 9"
installable under VMware?

Before anybody sCreams **Gofflist**.. here i wind up... and hibernate
on my plan of installing Plan 9 :-)