[PLUG] Confirmation : PLUG meeting for November 2007 is scheduledon"Saturday 3rd November, 2007, 4pm @ SICSR

bp bhaskara_p at vsnl.com
Thu Nov 1 19:27:32 IST 2007

Hello,

On Thursday 01 November 2007 01:15, sudhanwa Jogalekar wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> PLUG meeting for November 2007 is scheduled on "Saturday 3rd
> November 2007,  4 pm @ SICSR.

> Agenda:
>
> Feedback, review of the PLUG MASH event.
>
> Discussions about participating in the CMDA exhibition.
>
> We may have any additional talk also. Please suggest topics, speakers.

I observed that on  systems with  already installed linux (old versions )when
we add or change  new hardware and also for new application (even on new
versions), linux users (not a developer, or expert) required to know some
thing more like drivers, dependencies etc. Can we have some how to talk which
provides information in general about divers and dependencies? That will be
of great help.

Thanks,
-Manjusha Joshi
--