[PLUG] WiFi card for Desktop

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Fri Nov 2 21:46:47 IST 2007

I am looking for a WiFi card for desktop PC.

I read about intel 4965AGN card. Seems there are native Linux drivers
available for this.

Has anyone tried this card? Any feedback?

I'd have otherwise preferred Linksys WMP54G given a lot of positive comments
about Linksys products on this list and my own smooth expereince with Linksys
router. But this card uses Brodcom chipset and requires ndiswrapper. Not a
big deal, though given other things are equal I'd prefer to go with a card
with native drivers.

TIA
Mayuresh.